Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Meijer Catalinas For Free Breath Right Strips and Poise!!

I set out to do a little "here and there" shopping this morning--I stopped and got the Oral-B Power toothbrushes, Skinny Cow Candy and Nivea deals from CVS. I also dropped in at Meijer for some .25 toothbrushes and toothpaste. I, however, walked out with only the toothpaste since some kind older lady told me she dropped her toothbrush coupons in the parking lot and they blew away...I am a sucker (or the next Mother Theresa, depending on which way you look at it).

When I checked out at Meijer with my 2 tubes of toothpaste I was pleasantly surprised at the catalinas that printed!!


I LOVE Breathe Right Strips--its the only time I can sleep soundly without having to punch my husband until he stops snoring in my face :/  So, a free 10 to 12 count box is ok in my book!!
There is also a coupon for a free Poise product. Though I am not in need of those quite yet, they are a great donation item!! I also got a coupon for $2.00 off 1 Cottonelle Gentle Care Flushable Moist Wipes, and a store coupon for $1.00 off  I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light. Not to shabby!!

If you have some shopping to do at Meijer, it's worth stopping today to see if you get any of these catalinas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment