Sunday, March 11, 2012

3/11 Meijer Match-Ups


After much consideration I have decided to stop doing an entire Meijer match-up. These are tedious and can take several hours to put together and I have reached a point where I value those few extra hours on Sunday too much!!

With that being said, I have done a lot of searching to find another Meijer match-up that has the same pricing as the Fort Wayne area. I haven't been able to find an exact match, but this is about as close as I can get. The main difference is in produce and some major promos, along with some difference in coupon inserts. I will continue to keep you updated on any new deals that come along mid-week!


Check out a full list of Meijer match-ups at Saving Addiction. Here a few highlights:

Pepsi products, 24 pk.-6.00
-2.00 off 2  2/26 Moments To Save
=5.00 each when you buy 2

Birds Eye Voila Frozen Meals-3.50
-1.85 off here
=1.65

Tide Detergent-5.99
-1.00 off 3/11 Smartsource
-.50 off 3/4 P & G
=4.99
**Buy 2 get $3 off your next order catalina**

No comments:

Post a Comment