Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Free boys jeans with Meijer gift card purchase!





I took my weekly shopping trip to Meijer yesterday and thought I would share a couple good deals!

Meijer is running a promo this week--when you buy $25 in gift cards, get $10 off denim instantly. The Falls Creek brand of boys' jeans are on sale this week for $10 so free if you buy a gift card! I used my $5 off mPerks coupon (from Facebook last weekend) and ended up with a $25 Meijer gift card (which I used for my groceries) and a pair of jeans for only $20! Great deal in my book.

Also, if you scored the $1.25 off Jell-O Mix-In Pudding coupon from Vocal Point last week, you can pick them up for only .25 after coupon! Meijer has them on sale 2/$3.00 this week and they have a .50 off coupon inside the package! I picked up the dirt pudding (with oreos) and my son COULD NOT WAIT to try these.

No comments:

Post a Comment