Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Like many other Moms, I have pictures of my family tucked away in a box, just waiting to be brought to life in scrapbook pages. Sadly, the pictures have been piling up, not the scrapbooks. So, I started using Picaboo to scrapbook-it is so much easier and less time consuming! I get to layout my own pages and they are hardback, so I can keep them out on my end table for display! Here are a few pictures of the one I had made from our Disney vacation last summer.

(Yes, those are my feet in the picture. But hey, I didn't say I was a good photographer!!)

If you sign up for a  Picaboo account you'll get a $10 credit towards your first purchase (and I will, too!). They also have other great picture ideas like calendars, mugs, etc. They are running a special-if you buy an 11x14 custom book, you get an 8.5x11 for free! It's a great gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment