Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few Target Deals...



I took a trip to Target today and thought I would share a few deals I found. I am not normally a "travel section" shopper, but with our impending Disney World trip I grabbed a few items I knew I would be needing.

(2)Cascade Travel Size 3pk. (not in the travel section)-1.09
-1.00 off any Cascade  7/31 P & G
=.09 each

Olay Bar Soap (single bar in the travel section)-.97
Satin Care Shaving Cream-1.87
-buy one Olay bar, lotion or body wash get Satin Care Shaving Cream free  7/31 P & G
=.97 for bar of soap and shaving cream

(2)Oral-B Floss-.97
-.75 off  7/31 P & G
=.22

(3)Kleenex Single Packs (in back to school section)-.39
-.40 off 3 individual packs coupons.com
=.26 each when you buy 3

(2)Johnson and Johnson First Aid Kit (in travel section)-.97
-1.50 off 2 Johnson and Johnson items here
=.22 each when you buy 2

Scotch Invisible Tape-.80
Scotch Scissors-1.99
-1.00 off $2 Scotch purchase (from the lunchbox coupons I blogged about here)
-1.00 off Scotch Scissors (from Target back to school home mailer)
=.40 each when you buy both

(2)Trident Gum 18pk.-.99
-Buy one get one free Target coupon
=.49 each when you buy 2

I also purchased a .99 card for an upcoming bridal shower. After coupons and tax, my total was $6.29 and I saved 10.60. These small travel packs don't take up much space in a suitcase and can really add up to some savings on vacation.  I don't know that my husband would let me haul my coupon binder to Florida, so this seemed like an inexpensive and easy alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment