Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Great CVS coupons from the red machine and Target catalina!!



I grabbed a few good deals yesterday and thought I would give you heads up!

When I went to fill a prescription at CVS I scanned my card at the red machine and got the following coupons:
*Buy 1 Startburst, Skittles or Life Saver bag (14-17oz.) get one free. These are currently on sale   2/$6.00.
*$1.00 off any Orbit Singles 14 ct.
*FREE Always Panty Liner 20 ct. (up to $1.77 value)

As is the story of my life, everything that I got coupons for was out of stock.  The good news is they don't expire until 9/6.

I took a trip to Target and found that Sure deodorant was on sale, and they had a good deal on Disney Children's Vitamins.

*Sure Deodorant-1.50
-1.00 off from the 8/14 Smartsource
=.50

*Disney Vitamins 60ct.-4.54
-1.00 off Target coupon
-2.00 off coupons.com (no longer available)
=1.54

I was giddy that I bought a 3 month Bounce dryer bar (with a coupon from the Vocalpoint offer), 3 sticks of deodorant and a bottle of vitamins for $4.62!! My deal got waaaay better with a Target catalina that printed. With my $4 purchase I scored a coupon for a FREE 8x8 SHUTTERFLY PHOTO BOOK (a $29.99 value)!!

The moral of the story: check those Target coupons before you pitch them - and rush to CVS first thing Sunday morning if you want to get anything that has a coupon from the red machine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment