Friday, December 2, 2011

Kroger's Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie Review



Thanks to the kind folks over at BzzAgent, I was given the opportunity to try Kroger's Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookies.  Following is my review of the cookies, so keep in mind: I was provided with boxes of cookies for my family to try courtesy of BzzAgent and Kroger. However, the reviews are strictly my uninfluenced personal opinions. Enough of the formalities--onto the cookies!!

When my 6 year old son found out we got cookies to try, he was obviously devastated (NOT!!). So, after a well balanced dinner I broke this treat out to smiles from ear to ear.  At first sight these cookies had a leg up on the competition. They are about twice the size of most other packaged cookies I've tried and they are packed full of chocolate chunks.

The cookies caught me off guard because they are crunchy (not the homestyle I had in mind) but still very good. The package is relatively small, but I won't make a definitive decision on value until I've priced out the cookies in our area. The package suggests putting them in the microwave, so of course we tried it. They didn't soften like the package suggested but I did enjoy them more warm.

Overall, these were a hit! I would definitely eat them again. They are available exclusively at Kroger, so swing by and check them out! I've also got some $1.00 off coupons, so if you would like to try them, let me know and I will share a coupon with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment