Sunday, April 29, 2012

Garnier Fructis Review & Coupon For $1.25 Off!!


Alright, folks. It's time for my latest completely unbiased review of a product I received for free to sample from BzzAgent :) Today, it's Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. I'm not gonna lie, I was really excited to get this one. My hair is naturally curly and without hair product intervention is a toss up between a mad scientist and a person who just stuck their finger in an electrical socket. Enough said.

Right off the bat, these bottles were pretty. Whoever designed them deserves a trophy. When I opened the bottle the smell was simply delicious. I had several comments on my yummy smelling hair the first time I tried it. The shampoo was light and didn't get super soapy (which I appreciate). The conditioner was thick and made my hair feel softer almost instantly. It was easier to brush when I hopped out of the shower, too. My hair was most certainly silky and laid better than with other products I've tried. Less in the fly-away department is always a plus in my book.

The only downfall to this shampoo and conditioner was that it did make my hair get greasy and heavy quicker than other products I've used. I doubt that this will be a widespread problem, though, because my hair is super thick and heavy to begin with :-/

Overall, it gets an A in my book. I would definitely use this when humidity comes in to play. And it's not overly expensive, either. Coming in between $3-$4 a bottle is in line with other products of this caliber, and I would be happy to spend it. As a special treat you can print this coupon for $1.25 off any shampoo, conditioner or styler.

Check out more info about Garnier here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment