Saturday, April 28, 2012

Sleep Number Info and Review


Guess what I got in the mail yesterday??? That's right, my $129.99 Sleep Number Coolfit Foam Pillow that I got for FREE courtesy of Smiley360 and Sleep Number!!

I have been a member of Smiley360  for about a year and have gotten several great opportunities to spread the word about different items like Pam Cooking Spray, Children's Advil and Redbox. This "mission" was to visit a Sleep Number Retail Store, try out the beds and receive my "sleep number" and voila! An AWESOME pillow was delivered to my doorstep.

I must admit, this pillow is dreamy (no pun intended--ok, maybe it was)! It is just as amazing as they say it is. Their beds are pretty amazing, too. We honestly tossed around the idea of purchasing one but decided against it since we are trying to save every free penny for a new house. Sorry Sleep Number, those silly dreams of having a new house overpowered our desire to have an amazing nights sleep. And lets face it: I am a Mom. Even with an awesome bed the chances of a good nights sleep is a dream all its own.

If you are in the market for a new mattress check out some more info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment