Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Unreal Candy Review


Thanks to the folks over at BzzAgent I was able to try out the new Unreal candy bars. I picked up the Chocolate Candy Shell Peanuts and the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. I will tell you, I didn't have high hopes. Usually you don't put "unjunked" and "candy" in the same sentence.

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised. These are comparable to their name brand counterparts. Now, don't get me wrong. They are not interchangeable. When you take out things like high fructose corn syrup I don't think the taste can be exactly the same. However, to be able to get something that is comparable with no artifical flavors, no high fructose corn syrup or hydrogenated oils, I'll take it. There is also a notable amount of difference in sugar amounts.

I have already used a coupon to purchase a couple to keep at the house. I can use them as lunch box treats for Mason. They are a bit more expensive than other candies, but worth it if you appreciate having a less processed treat. All in all, I'm happy with product and feel confident giving them to my kiddo! To check out more about the Unreal Candy line, just head over to the Candy Unjunked website.

I have some buy one get one free coupons to share...let me know if you'd like one!

Please note that I was supplied with a free sample of these items. However, the thoughts expressed here are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment