Thursday, November 3, 2011

Using My Free Pam and Pyrex from Smiley360 and a Pam coupon!


Thanks to Smiley360 I got a chance to try out the new and improved Pam product-and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I've always been a Pam fan, but in the last year have strayed away from it with my new found love for Pampered Chef stoneware (which you can't use with non-stick spray).

I made my gooey cheesy lasagna in the Pyrex glass dish I was provided with and it cleaned up quite flawlessly, even after sitting on the stove for close to an hour. All it took was a quick spray with my sink sprayer and into the dishwasher it went! So much easier than my stoneware!

So, you may want to consider giving the new Pam a try. It will make dinner clean-up a little easier! Smiley360 even gave me a coupon to share with you! To get .50 off your next Pam purchase just get ready to print and head over here.

On a side note, Kroger has Pam on sale for $3.19 when you buy 10 participating items this week, and with the .50 off coupon (which triples) you can get Pam for $1.69.

No comments:

Post a Comment