Wednesday, February 29, 2012

14 x 10 Instant Tent For $149.68 Shipped!

If you head over to Amazon you can score this AMAZING Coleman Instant 2 Room Tent for 149.68 with free shipping.

Now, this is by no means a price that makes you feel like you're getting a steal. I However, I personally have this tent and cannot speak highly enough of it (and I paid $100 more)! First of all, I would like to clarify that this is about as close as you can get to "instant" in the tent world. It takes under 2 minutes to assemble. Then it's just a matter of putting stakes in the ground.

Before I begin my my raving review, let me put in my disclaimer: I do not like to camp--not any more than I like to shove needles in my eyeballs, anyway. So, for me to say that anything related to camping is even o.k. is a raving review.

As many of you know my husband and I are avid Dave Matthews Band fans and we attend the Noblesville concert every year, camping for 2 days. The first year we had the tent we encountered tsunami type weather for Indiana--60mph winds and a couple inches of rain with thunder and tornado sirens howling in the background. Our tent was the only one that didn't end up in the field across the street. And aside from a minor leak (that happened right above me, of course) the tent was in tip top shape the next morning.

If you are in need of a tent, consider this one! It is one of the best out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment