Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Free Kids Colgate Toothbrushes and Toothpaste After Catalina!!


The Kids Colgate toothpaste deal at Meijer is even better than I originally thought! The store is currently offering $4 off your next purchase when you buy 4 Colgate items! I happened to have $1.50 off coupons that I snagged from the dentist's office, so after the catalina I actually made $2.84 on 4 toothbrushes--sweet :) Even if you don't have my coupons you can still score a stellar deal:

Buy (2)Colgate Kids toothbrushes and (2) toothpastes-7.16
-(2).50 off  toothpaste  1/29 Smartsource
-(2).40 off toothbrush  1/29 Smartsource
-4.00 off your next purchase when you buy 4 items
=Free + .40 overage after catalina!!
***Note I used 2 of each item because my store will only double 2 of the same coupons per transaction. If you would like more than 2 of each you will need to do separate transactions to get all coupons to double***

No comments:

Post a Comment