Friday, February 10, 2012

Children's Advil Review and Coupon


I have been giving Children's Advil to Mason for years. From fevers to falls, it has been our go to medicine that is always in my bathroom cabinet. As he has gotten older he has battled with a terrible case of flat feet which leads to some pretty bad muscle pain in his lower legs...Advil always comes to the rescue for us :)

Thanks to Smiley360,  I got a chance to try another bottle and share the info with my blogger buddies! And, they were even nice enough to give me a coupon to share! To save $1.00 off your next Children's Advil purchase, just head over here.

Please remember, though I was provided a free sample from Smiley360, the opinions expressed here are my honest viewpoint. Also, please be sure to follow the instructions and recommended dosage on the box. And, as always, consult your doctor before taking any medication. Lord knows I am not doctor material :)

No comments:

Post a Comment