Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cottonelle Toilet Paper Deal At Meijer, + Free Redbox Code With Totinos Purchase


Look for specially marked packages of Cottonelle 12 pack double rolls--some have a coupon for $1.00 off on them. I picked up this deal at Meijer today:

(3) Cottonelle 12 pk. double roll-22.47
-(3)1.00 off coupons from specially marked packages
=19.47 out of pocket
-4.00 off your next purchase Meijer Store Catalina when you spend $20 on Cottonelle products
-3.00 off your next purchase Manufacturer Catalina when you buy (3) 12 roll packages
=12.47 after catalinas, or 0.17 per single roll!!! My goal is to spend no more than 0.25, so this is a     stock up price for me!!

I also picked up some Totino's frozen pizza today (don't judge me) and noticed some pizzas had a Redbox deal:


These specially marked boxes have a code for a free Redbox DVD rental. The best part is the codes do not expire until 12/31/12, so you have all year to take advantage of the code. My family already rents from Redbox weekly, so it's like getting the pizza for free, since the movie is already in our budget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment